Season 39 is underway and though this year looks a little different from those of the past, we are more determined than ever to share our love of dance and community with you in the safest manner possible. All classes will be offered on the 2020/2021 schedule will be offered in the studio with limited enrollment, and via Zoom synchronously. If at anytime a student is not able to participate in person they can join on Zoom and not miss a class. Separate registration is not required.
We are happy to assist with class placement and registration or to schedule a private tour of the studio. Call, visit or email us during our
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9 am – 1 pm
207.871.1013 | email@example.com
Here are a few of our policies and procedures we have been implementing to keep everyone as safe as possible:
- Class sizes will be limited and start times staggered to promote physical distancing and to allow for sanitization of high tough surfaces between classes.
- Improved ventilation, mask-wearing, and screening policies have been put in place.
- Hand sanitizing stations located throughout the building.
- All classes will also be offered on Zoom for as long as needed.
- Limiting traffic in the lobby: One caregiver per student ages 3-7 may escort their dancer. Students ages 8 & up may be dropped off and picked up at the door.