Thank you, dancers and families, for so diligently following our safety guidelines! We are closely monitoring COVID-19 guidance from Maine CDC and updating our policies and procedures. Our protocols can be found below. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns: email@example.com, or 207.871.1013.
Please answer the COVID screening questions below before coming into the studio. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, stay home and we will set up a make-up class or classes for your dancer.
- Within the past 24 hours have you had a fever or used fever-reducing medication?
- Do you feel sick, had vomiting/diarrhea, fever, sore throat, or felt unwell?
- Have you been asked to quarantine due to COVID-19 exposure?
- Masks are required for all students regardless of vaccination status due to the risk of community spread of the Delta variant.
- Dancers must wash hands or use one of the many hand sanitizing stations when entering and exiting the building.
- Ventilation: We are using our HVAC system, fans, as well as opening windows and doors as appropriate to maximize airflow. Wear layers as temperatures drop.
- Please stay home if you or a member of your household are experiencing symptoms. Dancers will have the opportunity to make up missed classes due to quarantine as needed. Make up classes due to vacations or other planned absences, etc. are not available at this time.
- The lobby is closed at this time. Dancers age 7 and under may be accompanied in and out of the building by a caregiver. Dancers aged 8 and over should enter the building independently and meet their caregiver in the lobby entrance’s alleyway. (The lobby is visible from the alleyway)
- Outside shoes are not permitted beyond the mats in the lobby. Please remove your shoes and carry them to your cubby.
- Cleaning: High-touch surfaces are cleaned between each class. Dance floors are sanitized several times daily and the common spaces including restrooms are cleaned & sanitized daily